Media representatives wishing to attend PAOK home matches for season 2017-18 should send their requests to PAOK FC press office at the latest until Wednesday (12.00) for matches taking place the following weekend and at the latest until Friday (12.00) for matches to be held in the following midweek by filling out the special accreditation request form (save the document, open it off browser, fill it out and then click on ‘SEND’) for season 2017-18 and by sending it to PAOK FC press office via e-mail at [email protected].
Clarifications: Accreditations are strictly personal and shall not be transferred. They specify the zones that an accreditated person has access to and certify that they have gone through all pertinent security controls, therefore guaranteeing the safe holding of the football encounter. Approval of requests for permanent or daily accreditation remains upon the discretion of PAOK who will ensure that only professional or apprentice journalists are situated in the media tribune. Identity controls can be held at all times in the premises, therefore accreditation holders are kindly requested to produce an identity document (press card or ID card, passport etc.) when asked. They cannot collect their accreditation bagdes without such document. Media accreditations are issued for:
- Daily and weekly editions, magazines, electronic press and radio stations (PRE)
- Photographers (PHO)
- TV stations holding broadcasting rights (RTV)
- TV stations without broadcasting rights (NRH)
- Certified press unions –PSAT, ESIEMTH, ESIEA (UNI)
Accreditated media representatives can watch the home encounters of PAOK from the media tribune and have access to the Press Conference Room, the Mixed Zone and the Press Area. All accredited media representatives are subject to specific restrictions. In case of non compliance, their accreditation could be revoked/cancelled. In detail:
- Passes issued for Greek stadia by ESIEA, ESIEM-TH and PSAT (for season 2015-2016) ARE EXCLUSIVELY VALID for PAOK home encounters for the Superleague and the Greek Cup, pending on the availability of seats in the media tribune. These passes ARE NOT VALID when PSAT have exceptionally approved the issue of accreditations.
- The media tribune provides seating for each medium, for journalists covering the away side and for members of certified press unions.
- Accreditation request past the deadlines set by the press office will be rejected.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to record the encounters. The use of electronic devices (TV cameras, photo cameras, smartphones, tablets etc.) is permitted ONLY in the Mixed Zone and Press Conference Room.
- Access in the venue on non-match days is permitted to TV crews only after permission of PAOK FC, in order to guarantee the presence of the necessary personnel on the premises and the safety of the visitors.
- Photographers can access the venue through Gate 2, upon demonstration of their professional ID card or their accreditation badge.
All accreditation are property of PAOK FC and can be revoked/cancelled at any time, if their holders don’t comply with the afore-mentioned conditions.
Address: Mikras Asias 1 Toumba Stadium Thessaloniki, 54351
E-mail: [email protected]