Last day of season ticket sales
PAOK FC announce that the second period of season ticket sales expires on Friday 11 September. This is the last chance of PAOK fans to book their seats at Toumba Stadium.
Ticket counters will be open until Friday evening (19:00). That is also the deadline for season ticket purchase on line.
The novelty, compared to previous seasons, is the enhancement of PAOK’s family gate. A specially formatted, safe space for parents who want to convey the magic of attending matches to their children
Through their family gate, PAOK mainly want to safeguarding principles such as tradition, passion, authenticity, meritocracy, sensibility and unity, while also aiming to “educate” their younger fans. Their initiative will lead to the creation of an active fan club that will come to the Toumba to enjoy themselves, participate in numerous events and be true to the motto #oneteam #onefamily.
One or two guardians can purchase a family season ticket in Gate 7a along with their 1-3 children and watch all PAOK matches for free. To those purchasing season tickets for 2015-16, PAOK offer the opportunity to get a children’s ticket at any gate with a 50% discount. Discounts will be on offer accordingly for disabled persons as well, while PAOK FC inaugurate a new category, the company tickets.
Here is all info for 2015-16 season tickets.
2015-16 season tickets will include:
- All home matches for the Super League.
- All home matches for the Greek Cup.
- All friendly encounters to be held at Toumba.
- All group stage encounters for the UEFA Europa League.
- Super League play-off matches, if PAOK participate.
- New season ticket
Season tickets are available for gates 1 to 7 and in the VIP area, with the exception of gate 7a (destined only for family season tickets) and the VIP OPAP are of the 4th floor, where no season tickets will be issued.
- Children’s ticket
All 2015-16 season ticket holders can also acquire simultaneously a season ticket for their child with a 50% discount. Children’s tickets are not sold separately or available on line. The parent or legal guardian (father, mother, sibling older than 18) must come in person at Toumba and the child’s AMKA number or birth certificate. The child should be born after 1 January 2001.
Chidren’s tickets are not available at gate 7a and in the VIPs.
- Season ticket for disabled persons
To acquire a season ticket for disabled persons, one must produce their disability certificate (more than 67%) that should expire after 31 May 2015. For this purchase, all persons interested should come to PAOK offices at Toumba Stadium, as season tickets for disabled persons are not available on line. They are also not available at gate 7a and in the VIPs.
- Family ticket 7Α/1
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by a guardian with 1-3 children (born after 1 January 2001). Children’s tickets are free. Family ticket 7A/1 isn’t available on line. To purchase it, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce the family status certificate. These tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
- Family ticket 7Α/2
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by two guardians with 1-2 children (born after 1 January 2001). Children’s tickets are free. Family tickets 7A/2 aren’t available on line. To purchase them, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce the family status certificate. These tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
- Family ticket 7Α/3
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by two guardians with 3 children (born after 1 January 2001). Children’s tickets are free. Family tickets 7A/3 aren’t available on line. To purchase them, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce the family status certificate. These tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
- Company ticket 5-20
It regards the purchase of 5-20 tickets by one company. Company tickets are not available on line. The company’s seal is mandatory. Their purchase is accompanied by the issue of an invoice in the name of the company and the sum is payable through money deposit to a bank account of PAOK FC or with a company cheque
- Company ticket 21
It regards the purchase of 21 or more tickets by one company. Company tickets are not available on line. The company’s seal is mandatory. Their purchase is accompanied by the issue of an invoice in the name of the company and the sum is payable through money deposit to a bank account of PAOK FC or with a company cheque.
PERIOD OF SALES
2nd period (10.08.2015 – 11.09.2015)
After 10 August 2015, fans can purchase season tickets in seats left available after the first period of sales.
In case a season ticket holder cannot come to PAOK offices on the designated dates, he can renew his seat through an authorized representative, who will bring the ID card of the buyer, an authorization and his VAT number.
During the 2nd period of sales, there are no discounts available to the season ticket holders.
POINTS OF SALE
- Toumba Stadium offices
From 01.07.2015 opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 09.00 – 19.00
Saturday: 09:00 – 15.00
- Via internet
The electronic system of season tickets purchase opened on 1 July 2015. PAOK fans can buy their season tickets on paokfc.gr, the official website of PAOK FC.
To purchase a new season ticket, click here.
For season tickets purchased via Internet, no installment payments are available.
- Cheque (can be post-dated up to three months: 30 September 2015)
- Credit cards with the possibility of (up to 10) interest-free installments, only for tickets purchased at Toumba Stadium. All major credit cards offering interest-free installments are accepted, except for AMERICAN EXPRESS and CITIBANK. No transactions can be made with DINERS CLUB .
- Deposit in a PAOK FC account in the following banks:
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE (account: 21447028594 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR6901102140000021447028594
- ALPHABANK (account: 412002002000895 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR9001404120412002002000895)
- EUROBANK (account: 00260148690200518946 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR1502601480000690200518946)
- PIRAEUS BANK (account: 5232026156455 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR0501722320005232026156455)
- During the 2nd sales period, NO switches of seats are possible.
- Tickets cannot be purchased with down payment.
- In purchases via internet, no change of seat or purchase cancellation is possible.
- No mixed payments are possible (for example, half the price with cash and the other half with credit card).
- By law, purchases of more than 1.500 euros by civilians should be done through credit or debit card, cheque or money deposit or transfer to a bank account.
- Companies wishing to get an invoice should inform PAOK FC prior to the purchase of season tickets and produce their full data to facilitate the invoice issue. Purchases of more than 500 euros, should be made through credit or debit card, company cheque or money deposit or transfer to a bank account.
- Following a decision by PAOK FC administration, no season tickets will be issued in the 4th floor VIP OPAP area.
Telephone: 2310 954099
Fax No: 2310 954090
Ε-mail: [email protected]