PAOK vs. Asteras Tripois: Facts & Figures
Ahead of PAOK’s Super League Matchday 19 clash against Asteras Tripolis at the Toumba, paokfc.gr puts you in the picture about the background to the match, as well as a look back at our previous encounters against the Arcadians.
- PAOK have recorded 4 successive wins over Asteras at the Toumba with three different scorelines. Two of those matches have ended 2-0, while there have also been wins by 1-0 and 3-2 scorelines.
- Overall there have been 15 matches between the two teams with PAOK as the host, and nine of those ended in a victory for the Dikefalos tou Vorra. Four matches have ended in a draw, while Tripolis have recorded two wins, the last of which came in March of 2012.
- The most popular scoreline in matches where PAOK has been the home team is 1-0, since four of those victories came via that result. There have been a further three wins with a 2-0 scoreline, while a 2-1 and 3-2 result have both appeared once. In the matches which have been drawn, the result has 0-0 in two occasions, while there have also been two 1-1 results.
- 29 matches have been played in total between the two teams both home and away, and PAOK has chalked up 14 wins, while six matches have been drawn, and the Arcadian side have claimed 11 victories.
- PAOK has not lost against Asteras since March 4 of 2018 in a match which marked the last defeat before PAOK went on the club’s remarkable unbeaten run when the team did not lose a single match in the Super League for 665 days and 51 matches.
- 228 minutes – is the amount of time between Miroslav Stoch’s goal on April 30, 2014 and Dimitris Pelkas’ strike on February 27, 2016. In between those two goals, the scores remained blank between the two side.