PAOK vs. Volos on PAOK TV
PAOK plays its second friendly match of the 2020-21 pre-season period on Monday, and the match against Volos at the Panthessaliko Stadium will be broadcast completely free of charge via the club’s new-look television platform, PAOK TV, and it’s official YouTube channel.
PAOK TV, the Dikefalos tou Vorra’s digital television platform, is entering a new era. With a completely refreshed look and feel, as well as new innovative functionalities with applications via Android, iOS and Android TV, the club begins a new chapter of live football coverage starting with the team’s pre-season preparations, even if the match will not be plated at the team’s Toumba Stadium.
PAOK faces Volos at the Panthessaliko Stadium in what is the club’s second pre-season game before the season officially gets underway with the challenge of the UEFA Champions League second qualifying round, and PAOK TV brings you the action directly to your screens completely free of charge.
The match commentary will be provided by Dimitris Tsorbatzoglou.
- You must sign in to your PAOK TV account, or create an account, in order to watch the Toumba Uncensored video as well as the free content.
- To watch the game via an Android smartphone, you must download the application and sign-in: Download
- To watch the game via an iOS device you must also download and sing-in to the application: Download
- The application for smartphones (Android, iOS) DOES NOT work on Smart TVs
- The LG Smart TV application will be updated with the latest edition in the next few days
- The Android TV application is available for live games: Download
- The Android TV application supports ATV boxes which are compatible with DRM encryption and AUTHENTIC operating systems. It is not compatible with AOSP (Android Open Source Project). We recommend ATV boxes with at least 2 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Smart TV application will be available after the pending agreement with Samsung is announced.
- To report any problems or issues, please contact [email protected]
- Edision decoders currently do not work since we are waiting for Edision to release a new update which supports the technical specifications of the platform.
- It is important to ensure that your smartphone device has all the latest recommended updates to avoid any stability issues.
- Press Play