2019-20 season tickets
PAOK’s effort to remain at the top on the domestic front and achieve their first ever qualification to the UEFA Champions League group stage starts from their fans claiming their spot in Toumba Stadium. Season tickets’ sales begin…
Come Tuesday (18 June), you have the opportunity to reserve your seat in our “home” and join PAOK in a new attractive journey, in season 2019-20. The sale of season tickets for the European Cups’ qualifiers and group stage matches and all PAOK’s matches in the Super League, Play-offs and Greek Cup, starts exclusively on our official webpage www.paokfc.gr.
The improve and simplified process of season ticket purchase via internet allows PAOK fans to make the most of the special preferential web prices, available this summer. Season tickets purchases from Toumba Stadium ticket counters will start on Monday 1 July.
PERIODS OF SALES
1st period of sales (18.06.2019 – 19.07.2019)
During this period, only season ticket holders of the previous season will be able to renew their ticket. No new season tickets will be available for purchase.
2nd period (22.07.2019 – 02.08.2019)
After 22 July 2019, fans can purchase season tickets in seats left available after the first period of sales.
SEASON TICKETS PRICES
Purchase via internet
In the first period of sales, no new season tickets will be available.
Toumba Stadium ticket stands (From 01 July)
|Gate||Gate 7Α/1||Gate 7Α/2|
During the 2nd period of sales, there are NO discounts available to season ticket holders.
2019-20 season tickets include:
- All home matches for the Super League.
- All home matches for the Greek Cup.
- All friendly encounters to be held at Toumba.
- All European Cups’ qualifying encounters
- All group stage encounters of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League, if PAOK qualify.
- All home matches for the Play Οffs.
SEASON TICKETS CATEGORIES
1. Renewal ticket
Every season ticket holder of 2018-19 has the opportunity to renew their ticket under a special price, until 19 July.
2. New season ticket
Season tickets are available for gates 1 to 7 and in the VIP area, with the exception of gate 7a (destined only for family season tickets) and the VIP A area of the 4th floor, where no season tickets will be issued.
In the first period of sales, no new season tickets will be issued, as all of them are up for renewal.
3. Children’s ticket (up to the age of 12)
All 2019-20 season ticket holders can also acquire simultaneously a season ticket for their child with a discount. Children’s tickets are not sold separately and are not available on line. The parent or legal guardian (father, mother, sibling older than 18) must come in person at Toumba Stadium, producing also the child’s AMKA number and birth certificate. The child should be born after 1 January 2007. Chidren’s tickets are not available at gates 4 – 4A – 7A and in the VIPs.
In the first period of sales, no new season tickets for children will be issued, as all of them are up for renewal.
4. Season ticket for disabled persons
To acquire a season ticket for disabled persons, one must produce their disability certificate (more than 67%) that should expire after 31 May 2020. For this purchase, all persons interested should come to PAOK offices at Toumba Stadium, as season tickets for disabled persons have a discount and are not available on line. They are not available at gates 4 – 4A – 7A and in the VIP area.
In the first period of sales, no new season tickets for disabled persons will be issued, as all of them are up for renewal.
5. Family ticket 7Α/1
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by a guardian with 1-3 children (born after 1 January 2007). Children’s tickets are free. Family ticket 7A/1 is not available on line. To purchase it, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce your family status certificate, as well as the AMKA numbers of the parent/guardian and the child(ren). Such tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
The sales will start on 19 July and fans are requested to come in person to PAOK FC offices. In the first period of sales, no new family season tickets will be issued, as all of them are up for renewal.
6. Family ticket 7Α/2
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by two guardians with 1-2 children (born after 1 January 2007). Children’s tickets are free. Family ticket 7A/2 isn’t available on line. To purchase it, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce your family status certificate, as well as the AMKA numbers of the parents/guardians and the child(ren). Such tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
In the first period of sales, no new family season tickets will be issued, as all of them are up for renewal.
POINTS OF SALE
1. Via internet
– The electronic system of season tickets purchase opens on 18.06.2019, at 09:00. PAOK fans can buy their season tickets on www.paokfc.gr , the official website of PAOK FC.
To renew your season ticket, click HERE.
To renew your season ticket or buy a new one, you must register your ID card details and AMKA numbers.
The electronic system for online purchase of season tickets will close on 19 July 2019 at 19.00 (end of 1st period of sales) and will be back on at 09:00 on Monday 22 July 2019.
Fans purchasing their season ticket online, can choose between three options of receiving said ticket.
- E-ticket: save the season ticket in the e-wallet and directly access the stadium by using your smartphone or smartwatch without having to print your season ticket
- Receive the season ticket by courier (in Greece), free of shipping cost: Fans are requested to provide their shipping address when purchasing the season ticket.
- Collect the ticket from the ticket counters of Toumba Stadium: Fans can get their tickets from 01.07.2019 (respecting the afore-mentioned schedule), upon presentation of any official identification document and the reservation number.
For season tickets purchased via Internet with a credit card, you have the opportunity for up to 10 interest-free installments.
– If you acquire your season ticket online, you are not allowed to change seats or cancel your purchase.
-Companies wishing to get an invoice for purchase via web should choose the “invoice” option before entering their payment details and then send the full details of their company to [email protected] within 48 hours. Purchases should be made through credit or debit card
2. Toumba Stadium offices
From 01.07.2018 opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 09.00 – 19.00
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
You can renew or purchase a new season ticket by producing your ID card and AMKA number.
In case a season ticket holder cannot come to PAOK FC offices on the designated dates, they can renew their seat or buy a new season ticket through an authorized representative, who will bring the ID card of the ticket holder, an authorization and his AMKA number.
Companies wishing to get an invoice should inform PAOK FC prior to the purchase of season tickets and produce their full data to facilitate invoicing. Purchases of more than 500 euros should be made through company credit or debit card, company cheque or money deposit to a bank account.
- Cash for sums up to 500 euros (according to article 69 par. 2 of law decree N.4446/16)
- Cheque (can be post-dated up to 30.09.2019)
- Credit cards with the possibility of (up to 10) interest-free installments, for tickets purchased at Toumba Stadium and on the club’s official webpage. All purchases with interest-free installments are accepted, except for AMERICAN EXPRESS and CITIBANK. No transactions with DINERS CLUB card are available.
- Deposit in a PAOK FC account in the following banks:
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE (account: 21447028594 –ΙΒΑΝ: GR6901102140000021447028594)
- ALPHABANK (account:412002002000895- ΙΒΑΝ:GR9001404120412002002000895)
- EUROBANK (account:00260148690200518946– IΒΑΝ: GR1502601480000690200518946)
- PIRAEUS BANK (account: 5232026156455 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR0501722320005232026156455)
Deposits in a PAOK FC account can only go through after previous contact with the Customer Service Department of the club (2310 954099). The buyer must follow due procedure in order to complete successfully his season ticket purchase. The full name of the buyer must appear in the justification box of the bank receipt.
- During the 1st sales’ period, season ticket holders wishing to switch gate or seat can do so by picking a seat among those not already given out in 2018-2019. During the 2nd sales’ period, NO switches of seats are possible.
- Tickets cannot be purchased with down payment. No mixed payments are possible (for example, half the price with cash and the other half with credit card).
- By law, purchases of more than 500 euros by civilians and companies should be done via bank transaction.
- To issue a season ticket for a minor, the parent/guardian must also issue a season ticket in the same gate and must come in person to PAOK FC offices.
- Following a decision by PAOK FC administration, no season tickets will be issued in the VIP A area of the 4th floor.
- Following the suggestion of UEFA for improving visibility in Gate 1, seats of low visibility have been upgraded to normal visibility, therefore there is no special fee anymore.
- Re-issue of a season ticket costs €10. The fan must produce any official document of identification.
Telephone: 2310 954099
Fax No: 2310 954090
Ε-mail: [email protected]