Media representatives wishing to cover specific home encounters of PAOK are kindly requested to send their requests on the following days: 1. For matches taking place during weekends, the deadline for accreditation requests is on the previous Wednesdays (forms should be sent until 12.00), and 2. For midweek matches, the deadline for accreditation requests is on the previous Fridays (forms should be sent until 12.00). You should fill the accreditation request form for each match (click on “Send”) for season 2021-22 and send it to PAOK FC press office via e-mail ([email protected]).
Accreditation requests past the set deadlines will not be accepted.
Save the accreditation request form, fill it and send it to PAOK FC via e-mail ([email protected]).
Accreditations are strictly personal and shall not be transferred. They specify the zones that an accreditated person has access to (media tribune, Press room, mixed zone for journalists, pitch for photographers) and certify that they have gone through all pertinent security controls, therefore guaranteeing the safe holding of the football encounter.
Acceptance of accreditation requests according to availability of seats lies within the discretion of PAOK FC (supported by football institutions, the organizing authority and acknowledged journalistic unions), who aim to secure that only professional or trainee journalists will occupy the media tribune of Toumba Stadium.
Identity controls can be held at all times in the premises, therefore accreditation holders are requested to produce an identity document (press card or ID card, passport etc.) when asked.
Media accreditations are issued for:
- Daily and weekly editions, magazines, websites and radio stations (PRE)
- Photographers (PHO)
- TV stations holding broadcasting rights – Rights Holders (RTV)
- TV stations without broadcasting rights (NRH)
- Certified press unions –PSAT, ESIEMTH, ESIEA etc (UNI)
Accreditated media representatives can watch PAOK’s home encounters from the media tribune and, if given the respective clearance, they have access to the Press Conference Room, the Mixed Zone and the Press Area
Non-rights holders are permitted in the media tribune and the rest of the press areas, but are subject to specific restrictions. In case of non compliance, their accreditation could be revoked/cancelled:
- Certified press unions cards allowing free entrance to all Greek stadiums (PSAT, ESIEMTH, ESIEA for 2020-21 etc) ARE NOT VALID for the home matches of PAOK in the league and the Greek Cup, depending on the Protocol for conducting a football match.
- Accreditation requests past the set deadlines will not be accepted.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to record the encounters. The use of recording electronic devices (TV cameras, photo cameras, smartphones, tablets etc.) is permitted EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY in the Mixed Zone and Press Conference Room.
- Access in the venue on non-match days is permitted to TV crews only after permission of PAOK FC, in order to guarantee the availability of the necessary personnel on the premises and the safety of the visitors.
- Photographers access the venue through Gate 2, upon demonstration of their professional identity card or accreditation badge.
All accreditations are property of PAOK FC and can be revoked/cancelled at any time for security reasons in any part of the venue or if their holders don’t comply with the afore-mentioned conditions.
Address: Mikras Asias 1 Toumba Stadium Thessaloniki, 54351
E-mail: [email protected]