Invitation to the Annual General Meeting
The PAOK FC Board of Directors invite the shareholders of the company to the Annual General Meeting, on Monday 20.12.2021 at 10:00 at the club’s offices at the Toumba stadium. Read the invitation and the agenda items in detail below.
TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE FOOTBALL LIMITED COMPANY
BY THE NAME OF «PANTHESSALONIKI SPORTS CLUB OF CONSTANTINOPLE»
TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 20.12.21
The Board of Directors of PAOK FC, NO. 99130/06 / B / 86/77 and GEM No. 122030904000, in accordance with Law 4548/2018 and all articles associated with it, invite all of the company shareholders to the AnnualGeneral Meeting on Monday December 20, 2019, at 10:00, in the PAOK FC offices at the Toumba stadium on Asia Minor Street, Thessaloniki.
- Submission and approval of the Financial Statements for the fiscal year 01.07.2021-30.06.2022, including the relevant Reports of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditor-Accountant in accordance with the provisions of Law 4548/2018.
- Approval of the overall management of the company by the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 01.07.2020 to 30.06.2021.
- Election of a Certified Auditor for the Company’s Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year 01.07.2021-30.06.2022.
- Approval of Board of Directors’ remuneration for the fiscal year 01.07.2020 to 30.06.2021.
- Increase of the share capital of the company with payment of cash and deposits intended for the increase of share capital and the issue of new shares without prejudice to article 28 of law 4548/2018 and abolition of the pre-emptive right of the old shareholders in the new increase of the share capital according to the provisions of article 27 of law 4548/2018.
- Amendment of article 7 (share capital) of the company’s articles of association.
- Election of a supplementary member of the Board of Directors
- Various other topics and announcements.
All shareholders of the company have the right to take part in this Annual General Meeting and to vote, either in person or by proxy, within the terms and conditions of law 4548/2018, and of the Articles of Association of the association. Each share entitles the shareholder to one vote.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Download and read the invitation as a pdf file here.