2021-22 Season Tickets
Taking into account the peculiarities of the return of supporters to stadiums for the upcoming season after the long period of the pandemic, PAOK fc announces the start of the sale of season tickets.
We fully respect the laws and recommendations of the committee of experts, which have had to be adjusted and revised many times in the effort to manage an unprecedented health crisis, with a superhuman effort from health workers and doctors, to whom we are grateful.
However, we also fully respect the right of the fans to decide how and when they will be protected from the virus, as well as the right to make their own choices. We are against segregation, especially when it comes to the part where people of different backgrounds come together to support their team. We agree with the ideological stance against the divisions as expressed in the recent club statement.
At the same time, we respect all those who have been vaccinated and want to make use of the privileges provided to them.
Based on all the above and listening to the concerns of all fans, we are happy to announce that season tickets will be available at all gates, except gates 4-4A, always in accordance with the laws set by the state. The horseshoe section that has made the Toumba world famous will remain closed until it can open its doors fully for everyone, as has happened in its entire existence, and does not symbolize the era of separation, a time we will all try to forget.
Season ticket holders who renew their season ticket at gates 4-4A will enter through Gate 8 for as long as gates 4-4A are closed. At the same time, free tickets will be reserved at all gates for all those who will either be vaccinated or who will be recovering from the virus.
Season ticket prices 2021-22
Season tickets for the 2021-22 season include:
- All home Super League matches
- All home Greek Cup matches
- All home friendly matches
- All UEFA home qualifiers
- All home matches of the UEFA Conference League phase if the club participates
- All home Super League Play Offs matches
PERIODS OF SALE
1st period (26.07.2021 09:00 to 10.08.2021 18:00)
In the first period until 10.08 only season ticket holders from the 2019-20 season will be able to renew their position and no new season tickets will be sold.
2nd period (16.08.2021 09:00 to 31.08.2021 18:00)
From 16.08.2021 09:00 onwards all the seats that were not renewed will become available for sale to anyone interested.
PERIOD TICKET CATEGORIES
Every season ticket holder of the 2019-20 season has the right to renew his/her seat at a special price until 10.08.
2. New ticket:
Available for all gates. However, no new season tickets will be available during the first period as everything is for renewal only first.
3. Children’s ticket (Up to 12 years old):
Every child’s season ticket of the 2019-20 season can be renewed and this year as long as the renewal of the guardian’s season ticket precedes it, and on the condition that the child is born from 01.01.2009 onwards. Children’s tickets are not sold individually & will not be available at gates 4 – 4A -7A – VIP – VIPA. The 2019-20 season children’s tickets that no longer meet the age issuance criterion will not have the possibility of renewal.
4. Ticket for the disabled
For the issuance of a season ticket for the disabled, a necessary condition is the presentation of a certificate of disability of 67% or more ending on 31.05.2022. Disabled tickets will not be available at gates 4 – 4A -7A – VIP – VIPA. In the first period of sale, no new season tickets for the disabled will be available as everything is for renewal only.
POINTS OF SALE
Only via the Internet – The electronic season ticket system through our official website www.paokfc.gr will be «opened» on 26.07.2021, at 09:00.
The electronic ticketing system for the renewal period will close on 10.08.2021 18:00 and will be open for free sale on 16.08.2021 09:00.
METHODS OF RECEIPT
Fans will be able to choose one of two pick-up options.
Free pick-up via courier (within Greece): When purchasing a season ticket, fans enter the desired shipping address of their season card. In order to receive the season ticket, and depending on the season ticket category, fans must send the relevant supporting documents outlined below in the table to this email: [email protected] No season ticket will be printed unless the supporting documents have been received and checked beforehand.
PAOK FC informs that the certificates will be deleted within 10 days from their receipt from each electronic file of PAOK FC and after the relevant identification check is performed between the data of the applicant for the issuance / renewal of the season ticket and the data listed in the above due to vaccination / disease certificates, according to the current legislation and only for those who choose to receive the season ticket through a courier company.,
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT TO [email protected]
- Collection from the Toumba box office: Fans will be able to collect their season ticket on the following days and times: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00, only after the presentation of any public identification document, vaccination certificate or COVID-19 treatment document, of the reservation number and if it is a discount category for the disabled or child category, also the corresponding issuance documents. PAOK FC will not store, even temporarily, any health records data.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Debit / credit card
For purchases made via credit card, the payment can be spread via up to 10 installments
Companies wishing to issue an invoice must choose the invoice issue before entering the payment details, and then enter the company details in the system in order to issue the invoice. Payment must be made by corporate credit or debit card.
- Only fully vaccinated or those who have been ill during the last six months, as well as (up to 5% of the maximum allowed capacity) minors up to 15 years old with a negative PCR Test within 72 hours or a Rapid Test within 48 hours (ages 12-15) are allowed to enter the stadiums, or with a negative Self Test performed on the day of the game (for children up to 12 years old).
- As long as gates 4 & 4A remain closed, season ticket holders will have access to gate 8.
- Due to the special conditions of this season, the management of PAOK FC decided that the family stand at gate 7A will not operate. However, adult season ticket holders from 2019-20 (guardians) will have the opportunity to renew their position. The free children’s season tickets at gate 7A will not have the right to renew.
- Purchasing a season ticket for a minor requires the issuance of a guardian’s season ticket in the same section.
- It is not possible to change seat or cancel a transaction when purchasing online.
- Following the recommendations of UEFA, season ticket holders of 2019-20 season in the the following positions in gate 1 will not have the right to renew and we will contact them in order to provide the next best position:
DOOR 1 – ROW 4 – POSITION 101 to 114
DOOR 1 – ROW 5 – POSITION 36 to 42
DOOR 1 – ROW 5 – POSITION 53 to 62