2018-19 season tickets
Sales start on Monday 2 July 2018 at 09:00 in the specially-designated area of Toumba Stadium.
In the first period of sales (until 20 July 2018), season ticket holders of previous season can renew their seat in Toumba Stadium and new holders can acquire a season ticket for seats not taken in season 2017-16. Starting on 21 July, all non-renewed seats will be available to those interested for a new season ticket.
Prices of season tickets vary as follows:
*Tickets at these prices will be available until 20 July, when the deadline for extending season tickets expires
2018-19season tickets include:
- All home matches for the Super League.
- All home matches for the Greek Cup.
- All friendly encounters to be held at Toumba.
- All European Cups’ qualifying encounters
- All group stage encounters of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League, if PAOK qualify.
1. Renewal ticket
Every season ticket holder of 2017-18 has the opportunity to renew their ticket under a special price, until 20 July.
2. New season ticket
Season tickets are available for gates 1 to 7 and in the VIP area, with the exception of gate 7a (destined only for family season tickets) and the VIP A area of the 4th floor, where no season tickets will be issued.
In the first period of sales, no new season tickets will be issued for Gate 7, as all of them are up for renewal.
3. Children’s ticket (up to the age of 12)
All 2017-18 season ticket holders can also acquire simultaneously a season ticket for their child with a discount. Children’s tickets are not sold separately and are not available on line. The parent or legal guardian (father, mother, sibling older than 18) must come in person at Toumba Stadium, producing also the child’s AMKA number and birth certificate. The child should be born after 1 January 2006. Chidren’s tickets are not available at gates 4 – 4a – 7a and in the VIPs. There is a limited number of available children’s tickets.
4. Season ticket for disabled persons
To acquire a season ticket for disabled persons, one must produce their disability certificate (more than 67%) that should expire after 31 May 2019. For this purchase, all persons interested should come to PAOK offices at Toumba Stadium, as season tickets for disabled persons are not available on line. They are not available at gates 4 – 4a – 7a and in the VIPs. There is a limited number of available season tickets for disabled persons.
5. Family ticket 7Α/1
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by a guardian with 1-3 children (born after 1 January 2006). Children’s tickets are free. Family ticket 7A/1 is not available on line. To purchase it, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce your family status certificate, as well as the AMKA numbers of the parent/guardian and the child(ren). Such tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
6. Family ticket 7Α/2
It regards the purchase of a family season ticket by two guardians with 1-2 children (born after 1 January 2006). Children’s tickets are free. Family tickets 7A/2 aren’t available on line. To purchase them, you must come to PAOK FC offices and produce your family status certificate, as well as the AMKA numbers of the parents/guardians and the child(ren). Such tickets are issued only in gate 7A.
PERIODS OF SALES
1st period of sales (28.06.2018 – 20.07.2018)
During this period, season ticket holders will be able to renew their ticket. Those who didn’t have a season ticket last season can purchase one in seats not taken in season 2017-18.
2nd period (21.07.2018 – 17.08.2018)
After 20 July 2018, fans can purchase season tickets in seats left available after the first period of sales.
During the 2nd period of sales, there are NO discounts available to season ticket holders.
POINTS OF SALE
1. Toumba Stadium offices
From 02.07.2018 opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 09.00 – 19.00
Saturday: 09:00 – 15.00
You can renew or buy a new season ticket by producing your ID card, VAT number and AMKA number.
In case a season ticket holder cannot come to PAOK FC offices on the designated dates, they can renew their seat or buy a new season ticket through an authorized representative, who will bring the ID card of the ticket holder, an authorization, his VAT number and his AMKA number.
2. Via internet
The electronic system of season tickets purchase opens on 28.06.2018 at 09:00. PAOK fans can buy their season tickets on www.paokfc.gr , the official website of PAOK FC.
To purchase a new season ticket, click HERE.
To renew your season ticket, click HERE.
To renew your season ticket or buy a new one, you must register your ID card details, VAT and AMKA numbers.
To collect the season ticket you purchased on line, please come to the ticket counters of Toumba Stadium from 02.07.2018 (respecting the afore-mentioned schedule) with any official identification document and the reservation number.
The electronic system for online purchase of season tickets will close on 20 July 2018 at 19.00 (end of 1st period of sales) and will be back on at 09:00 on Saturday 21 July 2018.
For season tickets purchased via Internet, you have the opportunity for up to 10 interest-free installments.
- Cash for sums up to 500 euros (according to article 69 par. 2 of law decree N.4446/16)
- Cheque (can be post-dated up to 30.09.2018)
- Credit cards with the possibility of (up to 10) interest-free installments, for tickets purchased at Toumba Stadium and on the club’s official webpage. All purchases with interest-free installments are accepted, except for AMERICAN EXPRESS and CITIBANK. No transactions with DINERS CLUB card are available.
- Deposit in a PAOK FC account in the following banks:
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE (account: 21447028594 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR6901102140000021447028594)
- ALPHABANK (account:412002002000895 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR9001404120412002002000895)
- EUROBANK (account:00260148690200518946 – IΒΑΝ: GR1502601480000690200518946)
- PIRAEUS BANK (account: 5232026156455 – ΙΒΑΝ: GR0501722320005232026156455)
Deposits in a PAOK FC account can only go through after previous contact with the Customer Service Department of the club (2310 954099). The buyer must follow due procedure in order to complete successfully his season ticket purchase. The full name of the buyer must appear in the justification box of the bank receipt.
- During the 1st sales period, season ticket holders wishing to switch gate or seat can do so by picking a seat among those not already given out in 2017-2018. During the 2nd sales period, NO switches of seats are possible. Tickets cannot be purchased with down payment
- In purchases via internet, no change of seat or purchase cancellation is possible.
- No mixed payments are possible (for example, half the price with cash and the other half with credit card).
- By law, purchases of more than 500 euros by civilians and companies should be done via bank transaction.
- Companies wishing to get an invoice should inform PAOK FC prior to the purchase of season tickets and produce their full data to facilitate invoicing. Purchases of more than 500 euros should be made through credit or debit card, company cheque or money deposit to a bank account
- To issue a season ticket for a minor, the parent/guardian must also issue a season ticket in the same gate and must come in person to PAOK FC offices.
- Following a decision by PAOK FC administration, no season tickets will be issued in the VIP A area of the 4th floo.
- Re-issue of a season ticket costs €10. The fan must produce any official document of identification.
Telephone: 2310 954099
Fax No: 2310 954090
Ε-mail: [email protected]