TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE USAGE OF PAOK FC TICKETS AND ENTRY TO THE STADIUM FOR THE 2021-2022 SEASON
The following special conditions apply to the tickets (for individual matches and season tickets) of PAOK FC for the 2021-2022 season. The decisions of the state institutions regarding the measures to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic and access to stadiums are also valid.
- The «Ticket» is considered the numbered and registered ticket, with its number corresponding to a seated spectator seat, which gives the holder the right to enter the Stadium. The «Stadium» is considered to be the stadium which is used as the club’s home and in which it plays as a home team (the Toumba Stadium or another stadium in case of any changes of stadium). If there is a special arrangement for season ticket holders it is explicitly stated in these terms.
- Every supporter that comes to the Stadium to watch the match must bring with them an identity card or passport which matches the details with those on the Ticket. In case of non-identification, PAOK FC is entitled to prohibit entry to the Stadium, and the holder does not have any claim for compensation from PAOK FC. Ticket holders who have obtained the Ticket electronically will be asked to send by e-mail their vaccination certificate or the COVID-19 treatment certificate (alternatively the vaccination id number) in order to complete its issuance and receipt. Ticket holders who have obtained the Ticket electronically will be required to present their vaccination certificate or treatment certificate upon entry to the Stadium, in accordance with applicable law. The Ticket holder is solely responsible for the authenticity of the documents. In particular, regarding the health data issued through the vaccination or treatment certificates from COVID-19, PAOK FC informs that the latter (certificates) will be deleted within 10 days from their receipt from PAOK FC’s electronic database, and after the first the relevant identification check between the data of the applicant for the issuance / renewal of the Season Ticket, and the data indicated in the said vaccination / treatment certificates, based on the current legislation and only for those who choose to receive the Season Ticket through a courier company. Those who choose to collect the Ticket from the ticket offices at the Toumba Stadium, will simply show one of the above two certificates, without PAOK FC storing, even temporarily, any health records data. The provision of this data is necessary for the present procedure and, if not provided by the «Data Subject», the relevant service will not be possible. If the current legislation is amended again, PAOK FC reserves the right to modify these terms in accordance with the applicable provisions and for as long as required:
- Acceptance of Ticket Terms: With the purchase of a PAOK FC Ticket, the holder accepts that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms regarding the use of the Tickets and the entrance to the Stadium.
- Completion of personal Ticket details: The Tickets are always numbered and registered, with the Ticket number corresponding to a specific seat. During the purchase of the Ticket and before the entry of the holder-spectator in the Stadium, the presentation of his/her ID or passport is required for the identification of his data as well as the presentation of a proof of the Social Security Registration Number (Α.Μ.Κ.Α) .), as well as the vaccination or disease certificate from COVID-19.
- Valid Ticket: Only Tickets which are sold at official points of sale of PAOK FC and its authorized representatives, or printed through the print-at-home service – if available, or through the websites www.paokfc.gr and www .ticketmaster.gr, are considered valid. If someone obtains a Ticket from anyone other than PAOK FC or its authorized representative, they run the risk of receiving a ticket which is a product of theft, forgery, or has generally come into the possession of someone in an illegal manner, with the result that he/she is not allowed entering the Stadium or risks being ejected.
- Season Ticket Holder Rights: With the purchase of a Season Ticket, the holder is entitled to enter the Stadium, which is designated as the home ground of PAOK FC, to watch the regular season league matches, and the Playoffs phase of the Super League, the Greek Cup , the UEFA Europa Conference League Qualifiers and Group Stage matches, and any friendly matches during the 2021-2022 Season, in a specific gate, seat row and position.
- Prohibition of transfer or concession of the Ticket: The Ticket is for personal use only. Its use is not granted or can be transferred in any way to another person. If it is found that it is used by a person other than the one listed on the Ticket, PAOK FC reserves the right to cancel the Ticket and prohibit entry to the Stadium of the person who holds it.
- Prohibition of exchange, resale and general marketing of Tickets: the exchange, resale and general marketing of Tickets is prohibited, as well as their supply on behalf of third parties in the context of commercial or business activity. In addition, the use of Tickets for political, commercial, advertising or other promotional purposes (for example as prizes in competitions) is prohibited, unless written approval has been given by PAOK FC. PAOK FC reserves the right to cancel these Tickets at any time.
- Loss of Ticket: In case of loss of the Ticket, the holder has the obligation to notify PAOK’s ticketing department immediately (at the PAOK FC ticket office or via the following telephone numbers 2310954050 / 2310954065 / 2310954099). The replacement of the Ticket is carried out only after presenting an identification document of the holder and if it has not been used on the same day by another person to enter the Stadium. The cost of replacing the Season Ticket amounts to ten Euros (€ 10.00).
- Non-refund of Ticket fee: After the purchase of the Ticket the holder has no right to withdraw, nor a claim for the return of all or part of the Ticket fee or any other form of compensation from PAOK FC. Also, in case of prohibition to enter the Stadium or expulsion from it, according to the General Terms of Entry to the Stadium, the price of the Ticket is not refunded and can not be exchanged with a Ticket of another match.
- Postponement-Cancellation or conduct of the race «behind closed doors»: In case of a postponement or change of the start time of a game, the Ticket holder uses the same Ticket, without the right to replace or cancel it or refund the price, unless otherwise decided by PAOK FC. In case of cancellation or if a match is played «behind closed doors», the holders do not have the right to withdraw, nor claim a refund of all or part of the ticket price or any other form of compensation from PAOK FC.
- Change of position-Prohibition of entry to the Stadium: PAOK FC can either change the seat number stated on the Season Ticket (at the time of ticket purchase) by giving the holder a different seat in the same stand, or not allow him/her to enter the Stadium. In the case of any restricted/prohibited entry to the Stadium, or more specific health conditions regarding the right of access to the stadiums or change regarding the percentage of fans allowed to enter the stadiums in the matches of domestic and international competitions, PAOK also reserves the right to change the seats of ticket holders or refuse entry.
- Imposition of a penalty on PAOK FC or change of PAOK FC’s home ground: In case of punishment for any reason of PAOK FC, or in any case of the change of the ground that will be used as PAOK FC’s home ground for any reason (e.g. weather conditions, decision of the Court, decision of Superleague, EPO, UEFA, decision of PAOK, etc.) the holder must keep his Ticket that will be valid for the new date or the new venue, unless decided otherwise by PAOK FC. Priority Ticket holders will be given priority. In case the capacity of the alternative venue that will be defined as the home of PAOK FC is not sufficient to serve all the available Tickets, the holders have no right against PAOK FC and PAOK FC no obligation to compensate in any form respectively.
The ticket holder has the right to access his personal data kept by PAOK FC, the right to correct if inaccurate or incomplete, as well as the right to delete, the right to restrict the processing of his/her personal data, if the correctness of the data or the processing is questioned as not legal. The ticket holder also has the right to the portability of his/her data, the right to object and the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, and a right to complain to the supervisory authority. More specific terms for the protection of personal data are included in the Personal Data Protection Policy of PAOK FC, which is posted on the official website of www.paokfc.gr. For any further information and questions please email us at [email protected].
- Prohibition of entry or immediate removal from the Stadium: PAOK FC reserves the right to immediately remove the ticket holder from the Stadium, as well as the right to prohibit entry to future matches without any compensation, in case the ticket holder:
– does not comply with these Terms,
– refuses physical checks and checks of his luggage,
– disturbs the entertainment, comfort or safety of other persons in the Stadium,
– holds a Ticket that has been lost, stolen, counterfeited, damaged or rendered unreadable,
– has a Ticket which has been obtained from an unauthorized body,
– attempts to either obstruct the matches or in any way disrupt their conduct,
– makes a video and / or broadcast of the match, without having the relevant rights,
– carries prohibited items as defined below.
- Prohibited items: The ticket holder is prohibited to bring items which fall into the following categories:
– weapons, ammunition, explosives, chemical or incendiary devices and in general all provided by the provision of Law 2168/1993, sparklers, firecrackers, smoke, tear gas and general objects that can cause bodily harm
– knives, sticks, bats, umbrellas and generally any object which may cause bodily harm,
– drugs or other prohibited substances, provided for in the provisions of Law 3459/2006, as in force,
– bicycles, mopeds, skates, skateboards, balls, rackets and other similar objects,
– electronic broadcasting equipment, without having a relevant retransmission right,
– flagpoles and flags, unless after inspection it is found that they are small as determined by a decision of PAOK FC and do not contain abusive and / or racist content and illustrations, provided that they are not hung on metal, wooden or plastic poles or frames ,
– musical instruments, horns, laser devices, and any other device which may cause a nuisance,
– signs, leaflets, leaflets and publications with defamatory, provocative or obscene content, as well as any printed material of political, commercial or advertising content,
– glass bottles, water bottles, refrigerators, ice packs, thermos, lighters, large number of coins,
– water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, other than those sold in the Canteens of the Stadium, as well as food, except in cases where there are health reasons as evidenced by the appropriate medical records,
– animals, excluding police dogs and accompanying dogs for the visually impaired,
– bulky items, such as bags, suitcases, folding seats or stools, etc.,
– in general, any object of any form with any content, which PAOK FC, in cooperation with the Police and the security service of the match, considers dangerous or inappropriate and is considered to be likely to disrupt the smooth and safe conduct and monitoring of the matches.
PAOK FC reserves the right to modify the above list of prohibited items, which will be posted to inform the ticket holders on its website, at the official points of sale of PAOK FC Tickets and at the box office of the Stadium.
In the event that during the arrival, entry and stay of the Ticket holder at the Stadium such objects are found on them, they will be removed immediately by PAOK FC authorized personnel for this purpose, without any further responsibility or obligation to pay any compensation. Also, PAOK FC will not provide security services for the above prohibited items at the Stadium.
- Physical and luggage checks: The ticket holder agrees and accepts that he may undergo a physical control and control of luggage or any other object he carries when arriving, entering, staying and leaving the Stadium. This control will be done for security reasons and aims to avoid incidents and generally to avoid committing criminal acts during the match, punishment of the headquarters by the organizing authority, as well as to ensure the smooth running of the match and the physical integrity of the other spectators. – fans.
- Security cameras: The Ticket holder-spectator knows and accepts that for security reasons and to avoid committing criminal acts they operate security cameras, which record the premises of the Stadium during the arrival, entry, stay and departure of Ticket holders-spectators from the Stadium.
- Personal security and personal belongings: Ticket holders are solely responsible for their personal safety, as well as for the safety of the accompanying minors. The owners are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their personal belongings upon arrival, entry, stay and departure from the Stadium.
- Participation in disruptive episodes or inappropriate behavior of the Ticket Holder: In case of participation of the Ticket Holder in disruptive episodes or other acts and actions that are not in line with the sporting status and / or constitute defamation for the match, the sport, PAOK FC, its athletes , PAOK FC reserves the right to immediately remove the holder from the Stadium and / or ban him from entering it and / or future match(s) without prior notice and without any compensation.
- Liability of Ticket Holders: Ticket holders are liable to PAOK FC for any culpable act or omission, which is contrary to a law or violates these Terms, to compensate for any damage, positive or negative, that PAOK FC will suffer from the actions, deeds and general behavior of the holder during the race. In addition to the above, PAOK FC reserves the right to request criminal prosecution for any criminal acts that will take place during the arrival, entry, stay and departure of the owners from the Stadium.
- Non-compliance with these Terms: In case of non-compliance of the Ticket Holder with any of these Terms, PAOK FC reserves the right to withhold the Ticket and cancel it, prohibiting the Ticket Holder from entering or staying at Stadium.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE
Illegal and / or unauthorized use of our website, including indicative but not restrictive of unauthorized ticket sales, and the use of any mechanism on the pages of this website, will be investigated and all legal remedies available to PAOK FC will be investigated and followed.
The PAOK FC ticket sales website has incorporated the most modern and established security policies regarding the conduct of money transactions and the personal data of the users and ensures the uninterrupted availability of the provided services. In particular, the technologies that govern the information system of the PAOK FC website include: 1. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology for the security of data transfer within the information system. 2. The use of devices and specialized security mechanisms (Firewall), to protect the stored data of our website. 3. The use of state-of-the-art technologies for the technological perfection and availability of the website. All transactions you make through www.paokfc.gr are governed by International and European law, which regulates issues related to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates issues related to online sales.
TICKET BUYING TERMS
Payment for the Products and Services available through our website is made exclusively by debit or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) of the user. The card is charged with the reservation of tickets and the completion of the transaction online. The website of PAOK FC has taken all the appropriate measures for the security of transactions by credit card. In case of inability to charge the credit card, the order is automatically canceled.
In case the amount you paid for a ticket is wrong, then PAOK FC will have the right to cancel your ticket and refund the value of your ticket.
If the booking confirmation message does not appear via a confirmation page after sending your details to complete your payment or if an error message or service interruption occurs when sending your details, it is your responsibility to contact PAOK FC, in order to find out if your transaction was completed or not. PAOK FC does not accept responsibility for your financial or other loss in case for any reason you do not receive confirmation of your order and your payment.
After the completion of your transaction it is not possible to refund or change your tickets. Also, tickets that have been lost, stolen or damaged are not covered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
PAOK FC is not liable to users for damages that may arise from the non-execution or untimely execution of their order. In any case, our company takes care of the timely information of the users about the unavailability of the seats. Our website is not responsible for the possible non-availability of the system, nor does it guarantee the uninterrupted, accurate and error-free provision of the service.
PERSONAL DATA FILE
In order to provide services to users, PAOK FC maintains and processes a file with user data. Recipients of data of the Archive for the promotion, support and service of the transactional relationship, can be the Financial Institutions through which the charges of each user are paid. Also, when buying tickets, each user can choose whether or not PAOK FC accepts its data and promotes it to partner companies in order to inform it about products, services and offers from these companies.
The management and protection of your personal data during the use of our Website, is governed by the terms hereof and the relevant provisions of both Greek Law (Law 2472/1997, P.D. 207/1998. 79/2000 and no. 8 L. 2819/2000), as well as European Law (Road 95/46 / EC and Road 97/66 / EC).