PAOK TV and Sunday’s derby
PAOK TV is gearing up to provide the best possible coverage for the PAOK – Olympiacos derby clash in order to deliver an unparalleled viewing experience for its subscribers.
There will be a total of 20 cameras covering the action at the Toumba Stadium in line with the standards of Europe’s leading competitions, in order to cover every aspect of the match.
For your own convenience and proper use of PAOK TV please follow these guideline and tips:
1. For those who are not annual subscribers, be sure to complete your purchase for the match as early possible in order to avoid any potential last-minute delays. You can easily and simply subscribe to PAOK TV by purchasing the service before the match day and then simply log in before the game to enjoy the match.
2. Once you have purchased the match, make sure that the transaction with the bank has been processed properly by going to your account history (https://tv.paokfc.gr/account) and confirming that the match status is «completed» and not «Pending».
3. If you have a decoder or use the LG Smart TV application, make sure you have completed any required software updates in good time.
4. If you have a business package, make sure you do not share the Internet network you are using with your customers, or to connect with any other services (e.g. YouTube for music).
5. If you plan to watch the match on a computer, or have the aforementioned computer connected to a monitor, set the resolution to auto so that the picture will automatically adjust to any fluctuations in Internet speed while you are watching the game.
6. It is preferable to connect your device with an Ethernet cable because WiFi networks have higher signal losses, even when locked.
7. Avoid having Netflix applications running on other devices while watching the match.
8. If you are having trouble while watching the match, try changing your browser. There have been some local issues found depending on the brand and model of the device being used.
9. The PAOK TV helpdesk will be in operation on 2310954099 or at [email protected] all weekend.