Invitation to The Annual General Meeting
PAOK FC’s Board of Directors cordially invites the President of the company to its Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, 22.12.2020 at 10:00 at the club’s offices at the Toumba stadium. See below for the invitation and agenda details.
TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE FOOTBALL LIMITED COMPANY
BY THE NAME OF «PANTHESSALONIKI SPORTS CLUB OF CONSTANTINOPLE»
TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 22.12.2020
The Board of Directors of PAOK FC, NO. 99130/06 / B / 86/77 and GEM No. 122030904000, in accordance with Law 4548/2018 and all articles associated with it, invite all of the companyp President to its Annual General Meeting on Tuesday December 22, 2019, at 10:00, in the PAOK offices at the Toumba stadium on Asia Minor Street, Thessaloniki.
- Submission and approval of the Financial Statements for the fiscal year 01.07.2019-30.06.2020, including the relevant Reports of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditor-Accountant in accordance with the provisions of Law 4548/2018.
- Approval of the overall management of the company by the Board of Directors for the corporate year 01.07.2019-30.06.2020 and discharge of the auditors.
- Election of regular and alternate certified auditor for the annual financial statements of the company for the corporate year 01.07.2020-30.06.2021.
- Approval of the remuneration of members of the Board of Directors for the corporate year 01.07.2019-30.06.2020.
- Increase of the share capital of the company with capitalization of liabilities and payment of cash and deposits intended for the increase of share capital and the issue of new shares in accordance with article 28 of the law 4548/2018 ,and abolition of the pre-emptive right of the old shareholders to the new shareholder increase in accordance with the provisions of article 27 of law 4548/2018.
- Amendment of article 7 (share capital) of the company’s articles of association.
- Election of a supplementary member of the Board of Directors.
- Various topics and announcements.
All shareholders of the company have the right to attend and vote in this assembly, either in person or by proxy, under the provisions of the law 4548/2018. Each share held gives the right for one vote.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Download and read the invitation in pdf format here.