Guidance for PAOK fans in Copenhagen
PAOK face Copenhagen on Matchday 3 of the UEFA Europa Conference League and the team will have the support of some of the club’s fans at the Parken Stadium.
The below is some useful information for Double-headed Eagle supporters should take heed of in order to approach the stadium safely.
- The gathering point for PAOK fans before the game is City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen). The gathering time is set for 16:00 local time.
- From the Radhuspladsen stop, board the M3 metro line to Frederiksberg.
- The disembarkation point is Poul Henningsens Plads.
- Then, PAOK supporters will proceed to the stadium on foot from Borgmester Jensens Allé and through the park.
- Copenhagen police state that PAOK fans are not allowed to travel to Kongens Nytorv station, or to use Trianglen station.