Invitation to The Annual General Meeting
PAOK FC’s Board of Directors cordially invites the shareholders of the company to its Annual General Meeting on Friday, 20.12.2019 at 11:00 at the club’s offices at the Toumba stadium. See below for the invitation and agenda details.
TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE FOOTBALL LIMITED COMPANY
BY THE NAME OF «PANTHESSALONIKI SPORTS CLUB OF CONSTANTINOPLE»
TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 20.12.2019
The Board of Directors of PAOK FC, NO. 99130/06 / B / 86/77 and GEM No. 122030904000, in accordance with Law 4548/2018 and all articles associated with it, invite all of the company shareholders to its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday October 30, 2019, at 11:00, in the PAOK offices at the Toumba stadium on Asia Minor Street, Thessaloniki.
- Submission and approval of the Financial Statements for the fiscal year 01.07.2018 – 30.06.2019, including the relevant Reports of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditor-Accountant in accordance with the provisions of Law 4548/2018.
- Approval of the overall management of the company by the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019.
- Election of a Certified Auditor for the Company’s Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year 01.07.2019 – 30.06.2020.
- Approval of Board of Directors’ remuneration for the fiscal year 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019.
- Harmonization of the Company’s Articles of Association with the provisions of Law 4548/2018, as applicable.
- Various subjects and announcements.
All shareholders of the company have the right to attend and vote in this Assembly, either in person or by proxy. Each share held gives the right for one vote.
In order for all General Shareholders to attend the General Meeting, in accordance with the provisions of Law 4548/2018 and the Articles of Association of the company, they must deposit their shares (or their provisional titles) at least five days before the date of the General Meeting at the Company’s offices in Thessaloniki (at Asia Minor Street, Toumba stadium), or via the Deposits and Loans Fund, or via any recognized Greek Banking Company.
Before the same deadline, the shareholders must also submit the relevant proofs of deposit of the shares, as well as any legal and related documents, to the company.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS